• Автор темы News
  • Дата начала
  • " /> News - Larian Studios teases all the new features coming in the next Baldur’s Gate 3 patch | SoftoolStore.de - Софт,Avid Media Composer,Книги,Новости,News,Windows,Internet news. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

News Larian Studios teases all the new features coming in the next Baldur’s Gate 3 patch

News

Команда форума
    Редактор
    Лучшие ответы
    Баллы
    2 093

Image: Larian Studios

In a new community update, Larian Studios has shared a brief overview of all the things it’s working on for the next Baldur’s Gate 3 patch.

Larian has previously announced that patch 7, due out in September, will include the release of official mod support and the introduction of a toolkit that will allow players the ability to create their own mods. According to Larian, the toolkit supports the creation of new items, classes and subclasses, races, and more.

I’ve been modding my games since the days of World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade and Dragon Age: Origins. However, I’ve always been intimidated by the idea of creating my own mods, even for games I adore. I’m definitely interested to try out the mod toolkit for myself, especially...

Continue reading…

Сверху Снизу