• Автор темы News
  • Дата начала
  • " /> News - Lucid CEO calls EV market softness ‘a temporary blip’ and says hybrids are a dead end | SoftoolStore.de - Софт,Avid Media Composer,Книги,Новости,News,Windows,Internet news. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

News Lucid CEO calls EV market softness ‘a temporary blip’ and says hybrids are a dead end

News

Команда форума
    Редактор
    Лучшие ответы
    Баллы
    2 093

Lucid Motors CEO Peter Rawlinson demonstrating the Gravity SUV’s front trunk seating. | Image: Tim Stevens

Different brands do different things under the hoods of their EVs. Some fill that space with inverters and high-voltage cabling. Others carve out a cubby of extra storage, the frunk that many EV aficionados demand but few actually use.

With the Gravity SUV, Lucid is taking the frunk option a step further, creating a space that can be used as a seat. I confess, I thought it was a gimmick, but sitting in that frunk is surprisingly comfortable. It’s a bit cozy for two adults, as I found when Lucid CEO Peter Rawlinson joined me, but we fit just fine.

The Gravity is no longer a concept

Rawlinson was representing Lucid at the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, where the Gravity was situated on the so-called “Concept Lawn,” just a few feet...

Continue reading…

Сверху Снизу