• Автор темы News
  • Дата начала
  • " /> News - This small, rugged Samsung portable SSD is over 50% off right now | SoftoolStore.de - Софт,Avid Media Composer,Книги,Новости,News,Windows,Internet news. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

News This small, rugged Samsung portable SSD is over 50% off right now

News

Команда форума
    Редактор
    Лучшие ответы
    Баллы
    2 093
    Two terabytes of data fits on approximately 2,900 CD-ROMs, 1.5 million floppy disks, or 333,333 Super Nintendo game cartridges. Or, in modern terms, about double the total storage of an average laptop in 2024.

And you can get all that storage in portable SSD form with this 2TB Samsung portable SSD that’s just $100 right now on Amazon, more than half off its retail price at Amazon.

The Samsung T5 Evo portable SSD packs a massive capacity in an appealingly small and tough enclosure, with a rubberized texture that will protect your digital goods from a few solid hits.

While it isn’t the fastest USB-based drive in the world—with a maximum transfer speed of 5Gbps over USB 3.2 Gen 1—it’s still great as a quick and reliable way to transfer files over ye-olde-sneakernet. Check out PCWorld’s full review of the Samsung T5 Evo for more details. Normally $230, the 2TB version of this drive now just an astonishingly low $100.

“But wait,” I hear you cry. “That simply won’t do! I can’t make use of anything less than three million floppy disks’ worth of storage!” Well, good news, data hoarder! The 4TB version of the drive is also on sale, down from $425 to just $200. That’s a good bit less than you’d typically pay for a Gen 4 M.2 SSD, even without the portable enclosure. (The 8TB version has a less enticing discount, from $780 down to just under $550.)

This isn’t marked as a special deal on Amazon, so it might stick around for a while. Then again, it might sell out quickly at these low prices. I’d get an order in quickly if you’re thinking of getting it.

This 2TB Samsung portable SSD is just $100 right now
    Buy now on Amazon

Сверху Снизу