• Автор темы News
  • Дата начала
  • " /> News - Check out this hack for high quality AI videos | SoftoolStore.de - Софт,Avid Media Composer,Книги,Новости,News,Windows,Internet news. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

News Check out this hack for high quality AI videos

News

Команда форума
    Редактор
    Лучшие ответы
    Баллы
    2 093
    TL;DR: Create your own AI avatar to star in your next video with a lifetime subscription to X-Me AI Avatar Video Generator on sale for $89.99.

If you’re looking to create high-quality videos for your business or personal projects without the hassle of traditional video production, X-Me is the way to go. By creating your own AI-powered video avatar, you can functionally star in your own videos without ever stepping in front of a camera. Whether you need to craft online tutorials, professional presentations, or even promo material for a product, X-Me is your way of making bespoke videos the easy way, and it’s only $89.99.

First step, upload a 10-second sample video for the AI to analyze, copy, and create your own AI avatar. At first, it might seem simpler to just star in your videos yourself, but here’s why X-Me is a whole lot easier. The AI can speak over 126 languages and generate videos fast and without editing, and there’s even a GPT script writer to help you figure out what the AI needs to say.

The AI Avatar Plus Plan offers 30 credits per month (1 credit equals 1 minute of video) and includes benefits like professional voice options, no watermark, and priority processing. Your credits also roll over month to month.

Save time crafting pro-quality videos.

Get a Lifetime Subscription to X-Me AI Avatar Video Generator for $89.99 (reg. $360).

X-Me AI Avatar Video Generator Plus Plan: Lifetime Subscription – $89.99

See Deal

StackSocial prices subject to change.

Сверху Снизу