• Автор темы News
  • Дата начала
  • " /> News - Google has fixed its recent history of terrible speakers with the Pixel 8 Pro | SoftoolStore.de - Софт,Avid Media Composer,Книги,Новости,News,Windows,Internet news. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

News Google has fixed its recent history of terrible speakers with the Pixel 8 Pro

News

Команда форума
    Редактор
    Лучшие ответы
    Баллы
    2 093

Photo by Chris Welch / The Verge

I carried around a Pixel 7 Pro as my primary phone for several months and enjoyed many aspects of it — but the audio that came from its speakers was thin and feeble compared to flagships from Apple, Samsung, and others. And this wasn’t a new flaw in the Pixel line by any stretch: it’s something Google has overlooked over multiple years now.

I’d argue that things really went off the tracks starting with the Pixel 5, when Google replaced the conventional earpiece speaker with an over-engineered, under-display alternative that used vibrations to produce sound. The result was something that was passable for voice calls but underwhelming for anything else. It was a noticeable downgrade coming from perfectly adequate stereo speakers that...

Continue reading…

Сверху Снизу