• Автор темы News
  • Дата начала
  • " /> News - Kobo’s Elipsa 2E, our favorite e-reader for taking notes, is down to its best price yet | SoftoolStore.de - Софт,Avid Media Composer,Книги,Новости,News,Windows,Internet news. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

News Kobo’s Elipsa 2E, our favorite e-reader for taking notes, is down to its best price yet

News

Команда форума
    Редактор
    Баллы
    2 093

The Kobo Elipsa 2E is a better value than Amazon’s less capable Kindle Scribe. | Image: Kobo

I’ll be honest: every model in Amazon’s discounted Kindle lineup is fantastic for those embedded in the Amazon ecosystem, but it’s Kobo that makes my absolute favorite e-readers. If you don’t mind buying ebooks outside of Amazon, Kobo’s e-readers offer fantastic value for the money, which is why I’m excited by today’s sale. The Kobo Sage and Kobo Clara 2E are up to $30 off at Target, but it’s the Kobo Elipsa 2E, which is matching its all-time low of $349.99 ($50 off) at Target and Rakuten Kobo, that stands out the most. Even better, Rakuten Kobo is throwing in a $10 credit when you buy a $50 gift card, which can be used toward an ebook or audiobook from the Kobo store.

Kobo’s ad-free Elipsa 2E is my favorite e-reader for taking notes,...

Continue reading…

Сверху Снизу