• Автор темы News
  • Дата начала
  • " /> News - Nvidia app adds more options and a free month of Xbox Game Pass | SoftoolStore.de - Софт,Avid Media Composer,Книги,Новости,News,Windows,Internet news. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

News Nvidia app adds more options and a free month of Xbox Game Pass

News

Команда форума
    Редактор
    Лучшие ответы
    Баллы
    2 093
    It’s been a few months since Nvidia introduced its new omnibus app that combines driver updates with other settings and tools for gamers. The Windows app is still in beta, but it just got a significant update that packs in more features and an Xbox Game Pass freebie.

According to Nvidia’s blog post, the latest version of the app includes more direct control for monitor features, like manually setting resolution and refresh rate. The new System panel on the left-side column also includes controls for RTX Video tools, which can apply HDR to standard videos in browsers and in the VLC video player on compatible monitors.

Other changes come thanks to feedback from early viewers, like alphabetical sorting of games in the Graphics tab and more language options. The FPS overlay can now show 1% low rates (an important metric for benchmarking) along with other stats, like CPU usage.

The Nvidia app now also has integrated support for ChatRTX, an interesting Large Language Model generative text AI that can use your GPU and a bunch of text to create a chatbot without the need to connect to remote servers. For more info and some initial impressions, check out my hands-on of ChatRTX here.

But the thing I’m most excited about is a free month of Xbox Game Pass. I’ve been waiting for a sale on that new Napoleonic-historical-fantasy-soulslike Flintlock, and here’s my chance to get it gratis. All you need to do is download the app and log in with an Nvidia account. (Sadly, the GeForce Rewards page is giving me an error when I try to redeem it. Maybe the servers are getting slammed as others do the same.)

Сверху Снизу