• Автор темы News
  • Дата начала
  • " /> News - Samsung PRO Plus and EVO Plus SDXC UHS-I 128GB Memory Cards Capsule Review | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

News Samsung PRO Plus and EVO Plus SDXC UHS-I 128GB Memory Cards Capsule Review

News

Команда форума
    Редактор
    Баллы

Samsung had last revamped their SDXC cards lineup back in 2014 to delineate them into the standard, PRO, and EVO categories. Since then, the company slowly phased out the full-sized cards from their lineup, and started to focus on microSDXC cards. This week, they are aiming to get back into the SDXC cards market for creators and professionals in the content capture market segment. Two new product families are being announced - the PRO Plus, and the EVO Plus. Both families are UHS-I cards, with the PRO Plus aimed at professionals, and the EVO Plus at creators. Samsung sampled the 128GB capacity cards in both families ahead of the retail launch. This review takes the cards out for a spin and attempts to analyze their value proposition.

Вверх Снизу