• Автор темы News
  • Дата начала
  • " /> News - Samsung’s exclusive Olympic Edition Galaxy Flips are showing up for sale online | SoftoolStore.de - Софт,Avid Media Composer,Книги,Новости,News,Windows,Internet news. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

News Samsung’s exclusive Olympic Edition Galaxy Flips are showing up for sale online

News

Команда форума
    Редактор
    Лучшие ответы
    Баллы
    2 093

Samsung handed out nearly 17,000 smartphones to athletes and “Olympic family.” | Image: Samsung

For the 2024 Paris Olympic and Paralympic Games, Samsung created almost 17,000 exclusive Galaxy Z Flip 6 Olympic Edition phones to be given away to athletes and “Olympic family.” As the Olympic Games now draw to a close, many of those phones are being flipped online and are available to those who weren’t chasing a spot on the podium, as spotted by Mobile Syrup.

A quick eBay search reveals that many of the phones were never opened and can now be snatched up by non-Olympians at a premium. Some listings already have bids over $2,000 (the standard Galaxy Z Flip 6 starts at $1,099), while others have “Buy It Now” pricing set at $10,000.

@imogendaisyg
    now I can hang up on my friends in a sassy way with my new ✨ olympic phone✨ olympics...

Continue reading…

Сверху Снизу