• Автор темы News
  • Дата начала
  • " /> News - SBF’s ex-girlfriend Ellison testifies: “He directed me to commit these crimes” | SoftoolStore.de - Софт,Avid Media Composer,Книги,Новости,News,Windows,Internet news. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

News SBF’s ex-girlfriend Ellison testifies: “He directed me to commit these crimes”

News

Команда форума
    Редактор
    Лучшие ответы
    Баллы
    2 093

Enlarge / Caroline Ellison, former CEO of Alameda Research, arrives at court in New York on Tuesday, Oct. 10, 2023. (credit: Getty Images | Bloomberg)

Caroline Ellison, the former Alameda Research CEO who dated Sam Bankman-Fried, testified against her former partner today in his criminal trial. "In the trial's second week, Ellison said she committed fraud, conspiracy to commit fraud and money laundering along with Bankman-Fried and others," the Associated Press reported.

"He was originally the CEO of Alameda and the owner of Alameda and he directed me to commit these crimes," Ellison said today, according to a Bloomberg article. She added that "Alameda took several billion dollars from FTX customers and used it for its own investments" and to pay off lenders.

Ellison's testimony began shortly before the court took a break for a lunch. The trial is in US District Court for the Southern District of New York, located in Manhattan.

Read 16 remaining paragraphs | Comments

Сверху Снизу