• Автор темы News
  • Дата начала
  • " /> News - The Intel 12th Gen Core i9-12900K Review: Hybrid Performance Brings Hybrid Complexity | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

News The Intel 12th Gen Core i9-12900K Review: Hybrid Performance Brings Hybrid Complexity

News

Команда форума
    Редактор
    Баллы
    Today marks the official retail availability of Intel’s 12[SUP]th[/SUP] Generation Core processors, starting with the overclockable versions this side of the New Year, and the rest in 2022. These new processors are the first widescale launch of a hybrid processor design for mainstream Windows-based desktops using the underlying x86 architecture: Intel has created two types of core, a performance core and an efficiency core, to work together and provide the best of performance and low power in a singular package. This hybrid design and new platform however has a number of rocks in the river to navigate: adapting Windows 10, Windows 11, and all sorts of software to work properly, but also introduction of DDR5 at a time when DDR5 is still not widely available. There are so many potential pitfalls for this product, and we’re testing the flagship Core i9-12900K in a few key areas to see how it tackles them.

Вверх Снизу