• Автор темы News
  • Дата начала
  • " /> News - This popular Dell docking station hits best price ever on Amazon | SoftoolStore.de - Софт,Avid Media Composer,Книги,Новости,News,Windows,Internet news. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

News This popular Dell docking station hits best price ever on Amazon

News

Команда форума
    Редактор
    Лучшие ответы
    Баллы
    2 093
    Want to turn your lone laptop into a full-blown workstation, complete with multiple monitors? If your laptop only has a single HDMI port, that can be a tricky limitation to get around.

Unless you use a docking station! A docking station is like a USB hub, except more powerful and less portable.

The Dell WD19S is on sale for a record-low price of $135, down from its list price of $310. That’s a 56% savings, making this a phenomenal deal for one of the best docking stations available today.

I personally use this exact docking station myself, and even though I paid full price for it, I have no regrets. It’s been super helpful for expanding my laptop’s connectivity and improving my productivity.

This powerful docking station can boost your PC’s power up to 130W with Dell ExpressCharge, allowing you to charge up to 80% in just one hour. Since you’ll be sticking this one in the same USB-C port you’d use to charge your device, it’s a great thing that it’s a speedy charge.

If you’re a multitasker like me and you need multiple displays, this dock supports up to 4K resolution at 60Hz on two displays or QHD at 60Hz on three displays. That’s a lot of screen real estate!

But there’s more because the dock offers a variety of interfaces. It comes with two DisplayPort ports, one HDMI 2.0 port, and a USB-C Multifunction DisplayPort port. Plus, two USB-A 3.1 Gen 1 ports for connecting with mouse, keyboard, and external drives. Finally, a Gigabit Ethernet port for fast, reliable internet access.

The Dell WD19S is an incredible deal at $135 and the best way to turn any laptop into a power user’s workstation. It’s never been this heavily discounted before, so you’ll want to hop on it before it’s gone.

This Dell docking station has never been cheaper
    Get it while you can on Amazon
    Docks and Hubs

Сверху Снизу