• Автор темы News
  • Дата начала
  • " /> News - This RTX 4060 Asus gaming laptop is down to its best-ever price | SoftoolStore.de - Софт,Avid Media Composer,Книги,Новости,News,Windows,Internet news. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

News This RTX 4060 Asus gaming laptop is down to its best-ever price

News

Команда форума
    Редактор
    Лучшие ответы
    Баллы
    2 093
    Gaming laptops are a breed of their own, with great specs, sharp displays, and big price tags. So when I found the Asus ROG Strix G16 (2024) on sale for its best price yet, I got rather excited!

What stands out to me is that this laptop comes with an Nvidia GeForce RTX 4060 GPU, delivering superb graphics and strong gaming performance. Powered by an Intel Core i7 processor, the ROG Strix G16 promises smooth gameplay and multitasking power, especially with its 16GB of DDR5 RAM and spacious 1TB SSD.

When we reviewed the Asus ROG Strix G16, we absolutely adored it and gave it 4 out of 5 stars. Our expert appreciated that the laptop makes excellent use of the performance hardware it has under the hood, while the display looks absolutely brilliant. That was the 2023 version; the one on sale today is the improved 2024 version.

This laptop has a 16-inch display with a 1920×1200 resolution and 165Hz refresh rate. “The G16’s display is also Pantone Validated for those who might want to use it for design work. […] The laptop is certainly powerful enough for this kind of work,” our expert noted.

In our review, we also called the Asus ROG Strix G16 “a great all-round 16-inch gaming laptop, being powerful, exceptionally stylish, and packed with useful features.”

So, if you want to get a super solid 16-inch gaming laptop and save a bit of money doing so, the Asus ROG Strix G16 being down to $1,165 is a fantastic opportunity worth cashing in on.

Save $235 on the Asus ROG Strix G16 laptop
    Buy now on Amazon

Сверху Снизу