• Автор темы News
  • Дата начала
  • " /> News - Some Apple users say they’ve been mysteriously locked out of their accounts | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

News Some Apple users say they’ve been mysteriously locked out of their accounts

News

Команда форума
    Редактор
    Баллы
    Something is up with Apple ID this weekend. As reported by 9to5Mac, Apple users started complaining online last night that they’d been logged out of their Apple IDs on all of their devices without explanation. Upon trying to log back in, some say they were locked out of their accounts despite entering the correct details, and had to reset their passwords. Engadget has reached out to Apple for more information.

I was mid FaceTime with @milesabovetech and my Apple account got locked and signed out of all of my Apple products

tf is happening

— Max Weinbach (@MaxWinebach) April 26, 2024

Apple hasn’t said anything publicly about what’s going on, and its System Status page makes no mention of problems with Apple ID or any other systems in the last 24 hours. In a Mastodon post spotted by The Verge, one person said Apple support told them only that “sometimes random security improvements are added to your account.” It’s unclear how many users have been affected, though people have piled onto social media threads about the issue to say they’ve experienced it too. According to 9to5Mac, some of the publication’s own team have run into the problem.

While the issue seemed to have heightened on Friday night, there have been sporadic reports of similar problems in the recent past. Software developer Michael Tsai published a blog post about the latest incident and referenced a time just last fall when the same thing happened.

This article originally appeared on Engadget at https://www.engadget.com/some-apple...-out-of-their-accounts-162739339.html?src=rss

Вверх Снизу