• Автор темы News
  • Дата начала
  • " /> News - This 1080p Lenovo monitor is just $139 (53% off) right now | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

News This 1080p Lenovo monitor is just $139 (53% off) right now

News

Команда форума
    Редактор
    Баллы
    Whether you need a monitor for work or everyday tasks, finding the right one for you can be a job in itself, especially with so many options available–you’re often faced with a deluge of complicated model numbers that tell you nothing of the quality of the peripheral. Sometimes all you need is a basic 1080p monitor to get the job done, which is exactly what we’ve got here today. Lenovo’s selling the ThinkVision T24I-30 monitor for $139, which is 53 percent off of the original $299 price. This particular monitor has a resolution of 1920×1080 as well as ultra-skinny bezels.

The ThinkVision T24I-30 measures 23.8-inches, which is a good size for a dual monitor setup if you’re into that (and at this rock-bottom price, it’s worth considering). My own monitors (I’ve got a dual monitor setup) measure 22-inches and I’ve still got plenty of desk space to spare. Lenovo’s ThinkVision also has a viewing angle of 178 degrees, a response time of 4ms, and a refresh rate of 60Hz.

Given the refresh rate and response time, it’s a good monitor for office work and day-to-day activities as well as some solid gaming (though at just 60Hz, this isn’t fast enough to qualify as a proper gaming monitor). For connectivity, there are four 3.2 Gen 1, one USB-B 3.2 Gen 1, one VGA, one HDMI, one DisplayPort 1.2, and one audio out — a versatile configuration for a work-centric monitor like this.

This is a great deal, especially for a day-to-day monitor. Don’t miss out!

Get the ThinkVision T24i-30 monitor for $139 at Lenovo

Monitors

Вверх Снизу