• Автор темы Обзор
  • Дата начала
  • " /> Обзор - Amazon Kindle 12 wishlist: All the features I want to see | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

Обзор Amazon Kindle 12 wishlist: All the features I want to see

Обзор

Команда форума
    Редактор
    Баллы
    The Amazon Kindle received a major update in 2022. The display was improved, charging speeds became faster, and even the storage was upgraded. The Amazon Kindle 11 is as close to perfection from an e-reader as we’ve ever seen, but there are at least a few small changes I’d love to see in the future. Here’s my wishlist for the Amazon Kindle 12.

The Amazon Kindle lineup needs a revamp, and a simplified naming structure

Recently, Amazon announced that the Kindle Oasis is now retired in the US, likely due to dwindling interest and the narrowing differences between Kindle’s various product lines. This decision leaves us with just three Kindle lines: the Kindle, Kindle Paperwhite, and Kindle Scribe. While the latter stands out as more than just an e-reader, doubling as a virtual notebook, the same cannot be said for the first two. Back in 2022, the Amazon Kindle incorporated nearly every major feature from the Paperwhite series, except for the larger display, IPX8 waterproof rating, and the absence of a wireless charging option. I’d love to see Amazon push even further with the next Amazon Kindle iteration.

Вверх Снизу