• Thread starter News
  • Start date
  • " /> News - Fight monsters with the help of your past lives in Lysfanga: The Time Shift Warrior | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

News Fight monsters with the help of your past lives in Lysfanga: The Time Shift Warrior

News

Staff member
    Редактор

Image: Sand Door Games

I distinctly remember the first time I saw Lysfanga: The Time Shift Warrior. It was during Summer Game Fest last year, and the game’s brief minute-long reveal trailer was enough to leave a lasting impression. I’ve been looking forward to playing it ever since. My patience has been rewarded with the news that Lysfanga: The Time Shift Warrior will launch on February 13th on PC.

Lysfanga’s trailer gives you a good idea of what you can expect — this is a game where you’ll make use of time travel and your past lives to fight monsters — but it can’t quite capture how interesting and deep those time travel powers are. In the lead-up to this announcement, I spoke with Lysfanga’s developers at Sand Door Studio and had a chance to get a hands-on...

Continue reading…

Top Bottom