• Thread starter News
  • Start date
  • " /> News - Fujifilm’s new Instax Pal is a $200 palm-sized digital camera bundled with a smartphone printer | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

News Fujifilm’s new Instax Pal is a $200 palm-sized digital camera bundled with a smartphone printer

News

Staff member
    Редактор

Image: Fujifilm

Polaroid recently tried pushing the envelope with the new Polaroid I-2 instant camera, and now Fujifilm’s taking a stab at it, too. On Wednesday, the company announced it’s releasing a new kind of instant film product geared for kids, the Instax Pal digital camera bundle, for $199.95 in late October.

The Instax Pal is essentially a palm-sized, round digital camera that doesn’t print any photos and lacks a built-in viewfinder. Instead, it outputs images using the companion app, and you can then print these photos via the included Instax Mini Link 2 smartphone printer. The price also includes a 10-pack of Instax Mini film, which is a nice extra that Fujifilm’s instant cameras don’t often come with.

I’m not going to lie: my first thought...

Continue reading…

Top Bottom