• Thread starter News
  • Start date
  • " /> News - Get one of my favorite pro-grade mechanical keyboards for 53% off | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

News Get one of my favorite pro-grade mechanical keyboards for 53% off

News

Staff member
    Редактор
    I freakin’ love Keychron’s Q series of keyboards, which take some of the best features of expensive “boutique” mechanical keyboard designs and make them affordable for the masses. Never more affordable than right now, in fact, since Amazon subsidiary Woot! is selling one of the biggest, heaviest, thockiest designs for just $99.99. That’s more than $100 off its original $215 price.

The Keychron Q6 is a full-sized wired design, featuring a standard ISO layout and number pad. It’s essentially the same design I reviewed in the Keychron Q5, just super-sized. And the thing has an absolute laundry list of high-end mechanical keyboard features, including but not limited to:

• A super-tough all-aluminum case
    • High-profile, high-quality PBT keycaps
    • Gasket mounting for a “bouncy” typing feeling
    • RGB lighting
    • Braided USB-C cable
    • multiple layers of internal foam for sound-dampening
    • QMK and VIA programming for easy layout customization

But the best feature has to be the fact that the switch sockets are hot-swappable. You can choose from Gateron Red (smooth) or Brown (tactile bump) from Woot, but you can also pull those switches right out and replace them with whatever goofy custom-crazy ones you want, like my personal favorite, Kailh’s BOX Blueberry Ice Cream Pro (yes, that’s the real name). And all the tools you’ll need to customize the board, both inside and out, are included in the box.

Woot is offering the Q6 on sale for another three days, or until the stock runs out, whichever comes first.

Get a Keychron Q6 customizable mechanical keyboard for just $99.99

Keyboards

Top Bottom