• Thread starter Обзор
  • Start date
  • " /> Обзор - Google could be looking to reimagine Android’s home screen Search widget | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

Обзор Google could be looking to reimagine Android’s home screen Search widget

Обзор

Staff member
    Редактор

Credit: Robert Triggs / Android Authority
    • A Google Opinion Rewards survey gives us a sneak peek at some possible reimaginations of the Google Search widget that is present across all GMS-equipped Android smartphones.
    • Google could add more buttons, surface on-device content through universal search, provide a news showcase, or even make it easier to search through AI.

If you use any popular Android smartphone, chances are you’ve unboxed it and set it up to find a prominent Google Search widget in the center of the home screen. This Search widget is included as part of the “Mobile Application Distribution Agreement” (aka MADA), and its positioning and appearance are uniform across all devices that ship with the Google Play Store. But Google could be in the mood to switch things up if a recent Google Opinion Rewards is any clue.

While setting up a new phone, I removed the Google Search widget from my home screen. Shortly after, Google Opinion Rewards presented me with a survey, inquiring whether I removed the Search widget from the home screen and my reasons for doing so. Towards the end of the survey, Google asked for my opinion on these possible Search widget reimaginations:

Top Bottom