• Автор темы News
  • Дата начала
  • " /> News - The Corsair iCUE LINK H150i RGB 360mm AIO Cooler Review: Colorful Connections | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

News The Corsair iCUE LINK H150i RGB 360mm AIO Cooler Review: Colorful Connections

News

Команда форума
    Редактор
    Баллы
    When it comes to all-in-one liquid coolers for CPUs, there are a handful of companies whose brands have become synonymous with the titanic coolers. And of those brands, it's Corsair who is inevitably at the top of any list. One of the key manufacturers responsible for popularizing AIO coolers with the enthusiast PC community, the company has built a very successful and well-renowned business segment out of providing maintenance-free AIO cooler designs – a history that at this point spans over 20 years.

With such a long history, we've seen Corsair update their cooler designs several times now, continually iterating on their designs to improve performance, increase reliability, or even just add RGB lighting to match modern styles. Most recently, Corsair introduced their iCUE LINK family of coolers, which incorporate the titular iCUE LINK system that allows for multiple Corsair peripherals to be connected together and controlled via a central hub. Besides simplifying the process of using multiple Corsair devices together, the iCUE LINK system is also designed to cut down on cable clutter by reducing the overall number of cables down to just one: the iCUE LINK cable going to the next-nearest Corsair device.

To that end, today we're taking a look at the latest generation of Corsair's popular H150i cooler, the iCUE LINK H150i RGB. Succeeding the well-received Elite Capellix models, the newest iCUE LINK H150i RGB stands out with its integration into the iCUE ecosystem, while building and improving upon the already solid foundation of the basic H150i cooler design. While the H150i is not technically Corsair's flagship cooler – that honor goes to the massive 420mm H170i series – most cases cannot accommodate coolers larger than the 360mm H150i, making it the most visible of Corsair's increasingly colorful coolers.

Вверх Снизу