• Thread starter News
  • Start date
  • " /> News - The new Sonos app is missing a lot of features, and people aren’t happy | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

News The new Sonos app is missing a lot of features, and people aren’t happy

News

Staff member
    Редактор

Everybody, hold on. We’ll get through this. | Image: Sonos

Last month, Sonos announced a complete overhaul of its mobile app for iOS and Android. It was supposed to meaningfully streamline the previous version, “bringing services, content, and system controls to one customizable homescreen.” Sonos wanted the app to feel more personalized and more modern and to make “tab to tab jumping a thing of the past.”

I didn’t get a chance to use the new app firsthand in April; Sonos only gave the press an overview and short demo that covered the basics. But even then, I had some sources warning me that a lot would be missing from the initial release.

A fresh look. Quicker access to your music. Easier control. The Sonos app has been completely redesigned to give you more power to personalize your...

Continue reading…

Top Bottom