• Thread starter Обзор
  • Start date
  • " /> Обзор - Tracfone vs Straight Talk: Both are owned by Verizon, but how do they differ? | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

Обзор Tracfone vs Straight Talk: Both are owned by Verizon, but how do they differ?

Обзор

Staff member
    Редактор

Credit: Edgar Cervantes / Android Authority

MVNO carriers are more popular now than ever before. Naturally, Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile have all sat up and noticed this trend. In order to win over prepaid customers, traditional carriers have mostly resorted to either making their own prepaid brands or buying out existing carriers. For Verizon, that meant the creation of Visible as well as the purchase of several once-independent brands like Tracphone. What makes matters more confusing is that Tracphone has its own sub-brands like Net10 and Straight Talk. In this quick guide, we take a brief look at Tracfone vs Straight Talk to better explain the differences.

I’ll be honest about my experience up front: I’ve used both carriers in the past, but it’s been a while. I’m very familiar with the network they run on, but obviously, the plans and pricing have changed. I also have family and friends on both of these services. I spoke to them briefly about their experiences to better help inform this article.

Top Bottom