• Thread starter News
  • Start date
  • " /> News - What a bunch of A-list celebs taught me about how to use my phone | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

News What a bunch of A-list celebs taught me about how to use my phone

News

Staff member
    Редактор

If Justin Bieber can figure out how to leave his phone behind, so can I. | Photo by Bellocqimages / Bauer-Griffin / GC Images

It was, of all people, Justin Bieber who first opened my eyes to a new way of thinking about my phone. See, Bieber isn’t into phones. He ditched his a while back and became an iPad guy. According to a 2021 Billboard article, he wakes up in the morning, grabs his tablet, and checks in with his management to see what’s going on for the day. The idea was to “limit who can reach him.” This is something you hear a lot from phone-free celebs: they’re not trying to disconnect from everyone, but they are trying to get away from that feeling of being tapped constantly on the shoulder by all the calls, texts, and emails.

I’ve been obsessed with celebrity technology usage, or lack thereof, for years. In so many cases, it seems that once you become...

Continue reading…

Top Bottom