• Thread starter Обзор
  • Start date
  • " /> Обзор - Buying a Pixel Watch 2? Get the LTE version if you care about safety | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

Обзор Buying a Pixel Watch 2? Get the LTE version if you care about safety

Обзор

Staff member
    Редактор

Credit: Kaitlyn Cimino / Android Authority

Opinion post by
    Kaitlyn Cimino

Google’s second-generation smartwatch tracks sleep, counts beats and monitors my sleep stages. It even calculates my real-time running pace so I can then calculate how much longer I’ll be huffing and puffing until the end of my 4-mile loop. It also fires off emails, stores payment cards, houses a voice assistant, and plays music through my Bluetooth headphones. In short, it’s an impressive little piece of wristwear. But one of the most powerful things the Pixel Watch 2 can do is help keep me safe, and the best way for it to do so is with an LTE model instead of the Wi-Fi version.

When launching the Pixel Watch 2, Google announced the addition of Safety Check. The feature allows users to set a check-in timer when heading into certain scenarios, such as before starting a solo run. When the timer expires, Safety Checks prompts users to confirm that they are, in fact, safe. Failure to do so automatically triggers the watch to share its location with specified emergency contacts.

Top Bottom