• Thread starter Обзор
  • Start date
  • " /> Обзор - Chipolo interview: Bluetooth trackers, AirTags, and Google’s Find My Device | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

Обзор Chipolo interview: Bluetooth trackers, AirTags, and Google’s Find My Device

Обзор

Staff member
    Редактор
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDKVp62fheE

We’ve been hearing about Google’s official AirTag competitor for years now, but it was only during Google I/O that the company officially announced its upcoming Find My Device network, which would turn the billions of Android phones in circulation into a network that would help you find and locate your missing phone, accessory, or anything you’ve attached a compatible Bluetooth tracker to.

Chipolo is one of the first companies that jumped on board and announced two trackers for Google’s ecosystem, ONE Point and CARD Point. But the trackers didn’t ship in July as initially expected, with Google delaying the launch “until Apple has implemented protections for iOS,” meaning until iOS adds support for unknown tracker alerts for Google-compatible trackers. Android phones, on the other hand, have already implemented unknown tracker alerts for Apple’s Find My network.

Top Bottom