• Автор темы Обзор
  • Дата начала
  • " /> Обзор - Here are the TCL NXTPAPER 3.0 phones coming to the US, starting at $199 | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

Обзор Here are the TCL NXTPAPER 3.0 phones coming to the US, starting at $199

Обзор

Команда форума
    Редактор
    Баллы

Credit: Harley Maranan / Android Authority
    • The TCL 50 series — featuring NXTPAPER 3.0 technology — will come to the US later this year.
    • The TCL 50 XL NXTPAPER is the headliner, starting at under $229.
    • There will also be a TCL 50 XE NXTPAPER for slightly less with a weaker spec sheet.

Let’s face it: generally, budget Android phones aren’t cool. However, TCL’s newer wallet-friendly devices do feature one of the coolest pieces of mobile tech available: NXTPAPER. This gives the display glass a matte finish that looks great under even direct sunlight while also being more comfortable to use when reading text — think of it like a Kindle display, but full-color.

Now, TCL is launching the 50 series in the United States, with some phones including the latest, best version of the technology known as NXTPAPER 3.0. I used these phones back at CES 2024 and have now used them again at MWC 2024, and I gotta tell you, I love NXTPAPER more and more every time I use it.

Вверх Снизу