• Thread starter Обзор
  • Start date
  • " /> Обзор - I played Resident Evil Village on the iPhone 15 Pro Max and it terrified me | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

Обзор I played Resident Evil Village on the iPhone 15 Pro Max and it terrified me

Обзор

Staff member
    Редактор

Credit: Dhruv Bhutani / Android Authority

For the longest time, it seemed that the best smartphone games would waver between ad-ridden mobile titles, indie ports, or perhaps vintage classics, and a cloud-streaming future. But, Apple’s announcement that it was bringing AAA titles like Resident Evil Village and the next Assassin’s Creed to the iPhone 15 Pro and M1-powered iPads had me cautiously optimistic. The realist in me expected the games to be watered-down mobile ports in the same vein as Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition — not a bad game, but far from a console-class title. Well, now I’ve had the chance to try one on my iPhone 15 Pro Max and… boy, was I wrong.

Resident Evil Village is now available for both the iPhone 15 Pro and for iPads powered by Apple’s M1 and M2 chipsets. Having played through the demo version of the title twice, I can confirm that Apple’s claims were legit. In fact, Resident Evil Village on the iPhone 15 Pro or Pro Max is quite literally the full-blown console and PC version of the title, and it’s glorious.

Top Bottom