• Автор темы News
  • Дата начала
  • " /> News - Intel investigating games crashing on 13th and 14th Gen Core i9 processors | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

News Intel investigating games crashing on 13th and 14th Gen Core i9 processors

News

Команда форума
    Редактор
    Баллы

Photo by Tom Warren / The Verge

Owners of Intel’s latest 13th and 14th Gen Core i9 desktop processors have been noticing an increase in game crashes in recent months. It’s happening in games like The Finals, Fortnite, and Tekken 8, and has even led Epic Games to issue a support notice to encourage Intel Core i9 13900K and 14900K owners to adjust BIOS settings.

Now, Intel says it’s investigating the reports. “Intel is aware of problems that occur when executing certain tasks on 13th and 14th generation core processors for desktop PCs, and is analyzing them with major affiliates,” says an Intel spokesperson in a statement to ZDNet Korea.

The crashes vary in severity depending on the game, with some titles producing an “out of memory” error, others simply exiting out to...

Continue reading…

Вверх Снизу