• Автор темы Обзор
  • Дата начала
  • " /> Обзор - iOS 18 wishlist: What I want to see and what we know so far | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

Обзор iOS 18 wishlist: What I want to see and what we know so far

Обзор

Команда форума
    Редактор
    Баллы
    While I prefer Android, I can’t overlook the significant improvements iOS has made in recent years. Some of its major updates, like the widespread adoption of widgets, may not be groundbreaking for those of us familiar with Google’s OS, but Apple’s OS undoubtedly showcases a level of polish and refinement not always present in every Android skin. Released late last year, iOS 17 introduced a host of enhancements, including new contact posters, simplified contact sharing, and more. Although it was a substantial update, I’m eager to see even more meaningful changes in 2024. Let’s explore my wishlist for iOS 18, along with everything we currently know from the latest rumors.

iOS 18: Features we want to see

In the last few updates, Apple has focused a lot on customization, which is something I’d like to see pushed even further. While I’d love to see sideloading come to the US, it’s also important to be realistic here. That’s not happening until Apple is forced to. Most of what I want to see is a few better customizations and an AI overhaul. Let’s dive in.

Вверх Снизу