• Автор темы News
  • Дата начала
  • " /> News - Save $322 on Alienware’s OLED ultrawide, the best gaming monitor around | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

News Save $322 on Alienware’s OLED ultrawide, the best gaming monitor around

News

Команда форума
    Редактор
    Баллы
    Ugh, Alienware, you’re killing me here. I’m trying to save up for some new kayak gear, and you’re pushing your OLED ultrawide gaming monitor prices down to the lowest we’ve ever seen. Specifically, Best Buy has the Alienware AW3423DWF, our current pick for the best gaming monitor you can buy, for just $777.77. That’s cheaper than any other retailer, and more than $300 off the $1,099 MSRP.

This monitor uses the near-standard 34-inch, 3440×1440 resolution, and 21:9 aspect ratio, a great choice for gamers who want more screen real estate without stepping up to a GPU-punishing 4K resolution. The OLED panel with its vibrant colors and perfect blacks is the big draw, of course, but at 165Hz with AMD FreeSync Premium Pro, the AW3423DWF can also handle fast-paced competitive games with aplomb.

Connections include double DisplayPort plus HDMI, so this makes a great pick if you’re building a battlestation with multiple PCs or a console on the side. Though the monitor doesn’t do USB-C video or rapid laptop charging it does have four USB-C ports for accessories and a pass-through headphone jack, plus a little bit of RGB bling on the rear logos. It’s compatible with VESA mounts if you’re looking for a clean setup. You can read the full review right here.

This deal is the best one we’ve seen yet for any OLED monitor, beating out many 27-inch models with a lower resolution. But Best Buy’s deepest discounts tend to disappear without warning, so get an order in quickly if you’re ready to buy. And if you’re ready to wait another year for that kayak, I suppose.

Get an Alienware 34-inch Ultrawide OLED gaming monitor for $777.77

Monitors

Вверх Снизу