• Автор темы Обзор
  • Дата начала
  • " /> Обзор - TCL’s NXTPAPER display tech is better than ever and I want it on my next phone | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

Обзор TCL’s NXTPAPER display tech is better than ever and I want it on my next phone

Обзор

Команда форума
    Редактор
    Баллы
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbeGqzHKvTQ

Opinion post by
    C. Scott Brown

Last year, at CES 2023, I got my first look at a phone called the TCL NXTPAPER Phone Concept. The concept took the NXTPAPER display tech from TCL’s tablets and brought it to an Android smartphone for the first time. Although the phone itself wasn’t terribly exciting overall, the idea of having a smartphone display look and feel like a Kindle display was novel and exciting.

As its name suggests, though, this concept wasn’t destined to hit the market. But TCL eventually did roll out commercial smartphones with the same technology. Now, one year later, the company has rolled out NXTPAPER 3.0, which will debut with the TCL 50 series. I had some hands-on time with the line-up at CES 2024, and I’ve gotta admit: I officially want my next phone to have a NXTPAPER screen.

Вверх Снизу